What is Subconscious Mind & How to Use it

What is Subconscious Mind

The psychologist divides mind into two broad categories.

1. The Conscious Mind

The present known mind is known as conscious mind. It is objective and rational.

2. The Subconscious Mind

The mind beyond the conscious mind is sub-conscious mind.

The mind is like a floating iceberg in water. Only 10% of iceberg floats above the water, that is the conscious mind. The rest 90% iceberg remains immersed in water, that is the sub-conscious mind.

There is no water tight compartment in mind as described. The subconscious mind can be conscious by effort and present conscious mind will be part of tomorrow’s subconscious mind.

The conscious mind makes all decisions. The subconscious mind makes all provisions. The conscious mind determines what and the subconscious figures out how.

Our all the experiences are accumulated in our subconscious mind. But whenever we try to use them they become part of the subconscious mind. Sigmund Freud has said that suppressed desires and thoughts are accumulated in subconscious mind. They form our personality and play significant roles in our conduct and behavior.

Shakespear said, “Our body is garden and we are all gardeners.” So you are a gardener and you are planting seeds (thoughts) in your subconscious mind all day long, based on your habitual thinking. As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and in your perceptions. Every thought is, therefore, a cause and every condition is an effect. For this reason, it is essential that you take charge of your thought so as to bring forth only desirable conditions

5 responses to this post.

  1. I don’t know If I said it already but …Hey good stuff…keep up the good work!🙂 I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,)

    A definite great read..Jim Bean

    Reply

  2. I don’t know If I said it already but …Great site…keep up the good work.🙂 I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks,🙂

    A definite great read….

    Reply

  3. The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra

    Reply

  4. Posted by oluwafemi1984 on September 24, 2010 at 5:23 am

    Great read. It is a very difficult, yet fun process teaching the subconscious mind to act in which you would like it to act. It keeps me motivated everyday🙂

    Reply

  5. For latest information you have to visit world-wide-web and on world-wide-web I found this site
    as a most excellent website for newest updates.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: